Relationship Coaching helps you find new perspectives for dealing with the daily issues that crop up in your relationship, supports you as you develop new ways of thinking and behaving, and assists you in figuring out the right steps to move yourselves forward.
What Kinds Of Problems Can Relationship Coaching Help With?
• You walk on eggshells, tiptoeing around sensitive topics
• It feels like there’s a “fuzzy” communication problem whenever you talk
• Your partner doesn’t listen to you
• Arguments over small things explode into heated fights
• Your sex life has lost its spark
• Your partner has withdrawn or shut down emotionally
• You feel blamed and criticized – like nothing you do is ever enough
• Your spouse has angry outbursts and can be demanding
• You’re struggling to forgive a betrayal of trust (e.g. an affair)
• And many other common relationship problems…
No matter what you’re dealing with in your relationship, your relationship struggles are normal and can be fixed.
What I will help you to do first
If you’re struggling to communicate, it’s because neither of you feel safe enough to open up to the other.
For me is important to get you both feeling safe and securely connected again.
Once you feel securely connected, I’ll guide you through a series of heart-opening conversations that will heal past hurts, resolve your differences and get you both on the same page.
Next, you need to learn to collaborate as partners on the same team, instead of opponents at war. This phase of our coaching will move you from feeling like two ME’s to one WE.
What We’ll Do Together:
• Create a secure emotional connection between you so you can communicate lovingly, without hurting each other.
• Build a zone of safety and trust inside your relationship that promotes intimacy and warmth between you.
• End the painful PUSH/PULL dynamic of one partner chasing for attention while the other withdraws.
• Learn how to resolve conflict fast before it ever escalates into a fight.
• Get your needs met. Finally you’ll feel fulfilled in your relationship.
• Heal old hurts and restore trust between you. If you’ve ever felt betrayed by your partner, this is critical.
• End recurring fights once and for all. This session will remove the constant tension between you so you can stop tiptoeing around each other and start sharing life together.
• Feel deeply understood: Truly ‘get’ each other’s world, motives and differing perspectives, by understanding and appreciating each your unique personality traits.
• Create a mutually inspiring vision that acts as a beacon to guide your relationship through the inevitable rocky moments and keeps you both excited about the future you’re moving towards.
• Passionate sex: Learn how to keep the spark of passion alive in the bedroom (HINT: this has nothing to do with new positions).
• Become a team. We’ll learn how to move from to separate ME’s to one united WE, without losing yourself or giving up on your personal wants and dreams.